How Much is a 2020 BMW X3?
The latest BMW X3 2020 offering has hit the Fort Lee streets with so much to bring to its thrill-seeking drivers, but how much is a BMW X3? When you’re looking for a balance of stellar performance and lush amenities, look no further than the BMW X3. Learn more about the BMW X3 price and all that it includes when we look at the BMW X3 cost.
2020 BMW X3 Price Breakdown
Each BMW X3 offers something for Cresskill drivers at a different price point. Take an in-depth look at each BMW X3 2020 price configuration to find the one that suits your budget best:
- 2020 BMW X3 sDrive30i – $41,950 MSRP
- 2020 BMW X3 xDrive30i – $43,950 MSRP
- 2020 BMW X3 M40i – $55,900 MSRP
- 2020 BMW X3 xDrive30e – $48,550 MSRP
2020 BMW X3 sDrive30i and xDrive30i
The base model in the BMW X3 lineup is the sDrive30i. Whether you’re looking for the strong performance features of the sDrive30i or want to step up to the AWD-equipped BMW X3 xDrive30i, you’ll enjoy these enticing features as standard across the offerings:
- Turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 248 hp
- 8.8-inch touchscreen interface with iDrive 6.0
- Apple CarPlay® and Live Cockpit Plus with Navigation
- 12-speaker premium audio system
- 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats and up to 62.7 cubic feet of ample cargo space
- Fully powered tailgate, rearview camera, and front/rear parking sensors
- Forward collision warning with auto emergency braking safety measures
- Tri-Zone automatic climate control for comfort within the cabin
2020 BMW X3 M40i Highlights
Selecting the BMW X3 M40i for your drives comes with a more robust engine offering. With 382 hp and 365 lb-ft of torque, is this elevated trim level worth the higher BMW cost? This powerful performance option includes an M Sport exhaust system, an M Sport suspension, M Sport brakes, and a stylized M Sport steering wheel, so for adventurous drivers who want to feel the advantages of that kind of formidable drive, this BMW offering is hard to pass up.
If you want even more power, take a dive into the BMW X3 M or the BMW X3 M Competition configurations. Although they belong to the unique M Series line, they’re priced at just $69,900 MSRP and $76,900 MSRP respectively.
2020 BMW X3 xDrive30e Features
For eco-conscious drivers in Closter, the BMW X3 xDrive30e ushers in a plug-in hybrid version. Equipped with an electric 2.0-liter TwinPower turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, it not only brings the same kind of performance offered across the other configurations but also comes with xDrive AWD. Additionally, this 2020 BMW X3 price point is lessened by its 60 MPGe fuel economy rating, which’ll save you down the line.
Other intriguing features include:
- iDrive 7.0 and BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant so you can focus on your drive
- 12.3-inch Digital Instrument Cluster to keep up with your BMW vehicle’s health
- 10.25-inch Central Information Display for all the information you’ll need for your drive
Find Your Next BMW X3 in Tenafly
When you’ve browsed through the 2020 BMW X3 inventory, and used BMW X3 inventory, at BMW of Tenafly, rely on our finance and lease specials to find your favorite trim at the right price for you. Reach out to us to discuss your financing or leasing options with the help of our BMW financing center.
More from BMW of Tenafly
If you’re looking for a luxury SUV that can also help you accomplish more around Fort Lee, then you’re sure to be impressed with the new 2022 BMW X5 towing capacity. Offering towing strength of up to 7,200 pounds with any traditional turbocharged gasoline engine or 5,952 pounds with the new plug-in hybrid configuration when equipped…
If you’re looking for a sporty ride that also offers plenty of luxury and improved efficiency on Fort Lee streets, then you’ll want to mark your calendar for the 2022 BMW iX release date. Anticipated to arrive in the spring of 2022, the 2022 BMW iX Sports Activity Vehicle® takes your commute to the next level…
Does the BMW X5 have 3rd-row seating? Yes! The BMW X5 3rd-row is an option for two models. That increases the BMW X5 seating capacity to seven passengers, making it perfect for your school carpools. There are lots of reasons why Tenafly drivers would want the new BMW X5 and three rows of seating just…