The Incredible BMW X3 Hybrid MPG
Do you wish you could make fewer trips to Tenafly gas stations? That’s why so many drivers are opting to make the BMW X3 xDrive30e their next vehicle. Let’s take a closer look at the 2022 BMW X3 gas mileage and then shop for your next ride at BMW of Tenafly!
2022 BMW X3 Hybrid MPG and Other Specs
The BMW X3 offers an incredibly fuel-efficient Fort Lee daily commute thanks to its impressive engineering which delivers excellent capabilities. Here are some other important performance specs:
2022 BMW X3 Plug-in Hybrid MPG and Other Specs
- Engine: 3.0-liter BMW M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder engine
- Hybrid Technology: 48V mild hybrid technology
- Fuel Economy: 21 mpg city / 26 mpg highway / 23 mpg combined
- Transmission: 8-speed Sport Automatic Transmission
- Horsepower: 382 hp
- Drivetrain: xDrive AWD system
- Torque: 369 lb-ft of torque
- 0-60 MPH Time: 4.4 seconds
You’ll also be able to manage your BMW X3 hybrid mpg performance to the fullest with the following features:
- Driving Dynamics Control With ECO PRO, COMFORT, & SPORT Modes: This feature allows you to switch between different driving modes which can help you have more control in undesirable road conditions or preserve fuel in more efficient ways.
- Brake Energy Regeneration: This system only charges the battery when the vehicle is coasting, braking, or slowing down. This preserves power in the hybrid technology system, giving you better fuel economy.
- Automatic Start-Stop Function: When the car is doing nothing more than idling, this system shuts down and restarts the internal combustion engine, cutting down fuel consumption and even CO2 emissions.
BMW X3 Gas Mileage: Offers and Incentives for Going Electric
The 2022 BMW X3 gas mileage isn’t the only way you can save money with this SAV. Did you know the federal and New Jersey governments often offer rebates and tax incentives for buying a hybrid or electric vehicle? Check the government websites for details. But here’s a partial list of potential government incentives:
Government Incentives for Buying Hybrid Vehicles
- U.S. Federal government – federal tax credit potential of up to $5,836
- New Jersey state government – Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Rebate Program
- New Jersey state government – Plug-In Electric Vehicle Toll Discount Program
BMW X3 Gas Mileage: Three Charging Options
There are three ways to charge your BMW X3 plug-in hybrid. Here’s a list:
- Occasional Use Cable – plugs into any outlet in your Cresskill home.
- BMW Wallbox – available for purchase and can be installed in your home. This will allow for charging three times faster than the occasional use cable.
- Public Level 2 Chargers – fastest way to plug with 35,000 chargers nationwide, which can all be found in your BMW charging app.
Check Out the 2022 BMW X3 Hybrid MPG at BMW of Tenafly
We make it easy for you to get behind the wheel of your next vehicle. You can even apply for financing online. Looking for something a little more spacious while retaining impressive fuel efficiency? Explore the 2022 BMW X5 plug-in hybrid mpg and performance today with our team. Our dealership is just a short drive away from Closter, but you can also browse our entire inventory from the comfort of your own home! So, contact us today for more details on the 2022 BMW X3 Plug-in hybrid!
More from BMW of Tenafly
If you’re ready to upgrade to a more stylish SUV for your Fort Lee and Cresskill commute, then you’re sure to love everything about the new 2023 BMW X5 interior. This one-of-a-kind BMW SUV offers five-passenger and seven-passenger options along with a stylish interior and feature highlights like Harman Kardon® Surround Sound Audio System, a large…
Do you wish you could make fewer trips to Tenafly gas stations? That’s why so many drivers are opting to make the BMW X3 xDrive30e their next vehicle. Let’s take a closer look at the 2022 BMW X3 gas mileage and then shop for your next ride at BMW of Tenafly! New BMW X3 Inventory Contact Us…
If you’re looking for an electric ride that adds a touch of elegance to your Fort Lee travels, then you’re sure to appreciate the new 2022 BMW i4 range to get around with ease. This new electric model is equipped with stunning battery power and reliable charging times to ensure you have all the capabilities…
*Estimates only. Actual mileage may vary.
**BMW AG preliminary test results. Actual acceleration results may vary, depending on specification of vehicle; road and environmental conditions; testing procedures and driving style. These results should be used for comparison only and verification should not be attempted on public roads. BMW urges you to obey all posted speed laws and always wear safety belts.
***This range is based on 2020 estimates by the EPA and U.S. Department of Energy. Actual range will vary depending on driving style, traffic conditions, and outside temperatures.